Who is Steer?
Steer is an electric car monthly subscription service that offers drivers an alternative to buying or leasing. A Steer membership includes insurance, maintenance, roadside assistance, and the ability to swap between various models from brands like Tesla, Porsche, Audi, and more.
The goal was to successfully launch Steer in Washington, DC and reach a 6 figure MMR by month 6.
- Just like owning or leasing a car, a Steer subscription is a capital intensive purchase.
- Car subscriptions are a new category, so consumers require some education to fully understand the value and benefits.
- Steer offers three unique plans, each at its own price point, attracting different audiences.
- Applicants must be approved based on past driving record and credit score to access the subscription.
Services Provided by NoGood:
- Idea validation and discovery
- Growth financial model
- Landing page building
- Rapid product/MVP prototyping
- Market and competition research
- Persona and UX analysis
- Full funnel analytics and journey tracking
Media Management for:
- Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Podcasts and Spotify Ads
- Google and Bing Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Content Partnerships
- Influencer Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Run full-funnel experimentations across brand messaging, acquisition channels, and audience targeting.
- Built out personas based on behavioral and quantitative attributes as well as psychographics to narrow high-value leads.
- Optimized top-funnel traffic to reach ideal CAC across SEM, referrals, paid social, SEO, content, and email.
- Developed automated and personalized email triggers to ensure funnel efficiency and improve conversion rates.
NoGood helped Steer achieve their six-figure MRR goal two months ahead of schedule.
Through rapid full-funnel experimentation and narrowing acquisition targeting, we were able to scale up an efficient growth marketing process and maintain a healthy LTV/CAC ratio during various stages of growth.
Additionally, our content marketing strategy increased Steer’s organic traffic by 530% (6 months comparison) through strategic high intent keyword targeting that led to a significant increase in organic sign-ups, lowering overall CAC, and setting Steer up for continued, sustainable growth.